The Application and Features of Expanded Polystyrene Sheet
EPS board, also known as polystyrene foam board, EPS board is a white object that is made of expandable polystyrene beads containing volatile liquid foaming agent and heated in the mold after heating and pre-expand. It has the structural characteristics of micro closed pores.
It is mainly used for building wall, roof insulation, sandwich panel insulation, thermal insulation of refrigerators, air conditioners, vehicles, ships, floor heating, decoration carving, etc.
1. If EPS foam board is used in external wall thermal insulation system, its apparent density must meet the requirements of JG149-2003 External Thermal Insulation System with Expanded Polystyrene Board Thin Plastering, that is, the apparent density is 18~22kg/m3.
2. Maintain the main layout of the building and extend the life of the building. Because external insulation is to place the insulation layer outside the layout, it reduces the stress of layout deformation caused by temperature change, and reduces the corrosion of harmful substances in the air and ultraviolet rays on the layout.
3. It is good for keeping the room temperature stable. The external wall insulation is selected because the wall heat storage can be largely arranged inside the wall, which is good for keeping the room temperature stable.
4. Polystyrene material is widely used in the construction and packaging industry because of its light weight, earthquake resistance, fall resistance, heat insulation, sound absorption, heat preservation, self extinguishing, environmental protection, anti-aging, low cost, easy construction and other advantages.
5. When the foaming EPS beads are heated to above 90 ℃, the beads will soften, and the vaporization of the foaming agent can make the EPS beads expand 40-80 times.